Welcome to George Henry's
Located at 3735 Main Street in Warrensburg, NY, we proudly serve some of the best food and coldest beer in the Adirondacks and have done so for the past 25 years. We pride ourselves in offering great food at reasonable prices in a comfortable, family-friendly environment.
From juicy burgers and paninis to fresh salads and homemade soups to choice-cut steaks and fresh seafood, there's truly something for everyone. And don't forget to let George Henry's plan your next celebration or event! Reserve a few tables or book the entire establishment and let us take away your party-planning worries! We'll present you with as many options as possible to provide a party that will wow your guests without breaking the bank! Need to host a party at your house? George Henry's also provides off-site catering!
Why George Henry's?
- Our customers love us! George Henry's has a 90 percent approval rating on TripAdvisor!
- George Henry's keeps it local! Local craft beers, fresh-baked bread and desserts from local bakeries, fresh fish and produce from Brickman's Produce, and beef and poultry from Oscar's Smoke House and Jacobs & Toney Meat Store of the North!
- The right price! Not a single menu item is more than $20 including fresh fish and choice cut prime rib!
- Fresh ingredients! Our produce is delivered daily from the area's finest distributors. From ground beef to fish to veggies -- always fresh, never frozen!
- NFL Sunday Ticket! Catch your favorite NFL team on one of our five TVs!